Amazon Kindle Review
Amazon Kindle is an application by Amazon Mobile LLC. Amazon Kindle was first published on February 18, 2022. Amazon Kindle is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Amazon Kindle requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Amazon Kindle consider content rating:
READ ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
- Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over six million Kindle books (including those with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics and start reading in seconds. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book before you buy with a free sample.
- Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to enjoy unlimited reading and listening. Explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines for just $9.99 a month.
- Over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
- With Kindle Daily Deals, save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
- Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
- Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
- Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
- Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
- Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
- Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
- Get notified when authors you love have new releases, or when books you’re interested in go on deal.